Dr. Reckeweg Ginkgo Biloba(Mother Tincture)
The leaves of Ginkgo Biloba are used to prepare the medicine.
Common Name: Ginkgo, Maidenhair tree
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Ginkgo Biloba
- Ginkgo is useful in Loss of memory, helps to improve the concentration, helps to recall things,improve mental alertness, elevate mood and restore energy.
- Effective for improving symptoms of anxiety, cognitive function, dementia, diabetic retinopathy, peripheral vascular disease
- Ginkgo improves circulation by regulating vein strength and tone, improves blood flow in cerebral and peripheral circulation, improves tissue perfusion.
- It is useful in children with attention deficit syndrome.
- Ginkgo strengthens memory and enhance mood, and boosts oxygen levels in the brain.
- Vertigo, tinnitus is reduced with help of this remedy.
- Ginkgo biloba extract has been shown to normalize cerebral metabolism in ischemic conditions by improving glucose uptake and consumption and limiting electrolyte imbalances, thus reducing the possibility of cellular damage.
- Stuffed up Nose with dryness, watery discharges
- Rash on skin and mucous membrane, redness of skin, intense itching, eczema and boils is reduced wit help of Ginkgo.
- Perspiration with icy cold hands is seen in Ginkgo, numbness and tingling on skin.
- Weakness of hands, drops pen as cannot hold tight.
- Dryness and stiffness, numbness and soreness, twitches, trembling associated with all the complaints is relieved with help of Ginkgo.
- Severe back and Neck pains
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Ginkgo Biloba
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Ginkgo Biloba
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.