Dr. Reckeweg Grindelia Robusta(Mother tincture)
A tincture is made of the leaves and unexpanded flowers. The aerial part of the plants are plucked before the flower buds open.
Common Name: Tar weed/Rosin Wood/Gum Plant
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Grindelia Robusta
- Grindelia is useful in complaints of Splenic pains. Pain in the hypochondraic region associated with fullness and worsened after lying down, sleeping is treated well with this remedy.
- It is useful in complaints to soothe the Burn, Blister, skin rash, Herpes and Rosacea.
- Grindelia has effective results in complaints of breathing, asthma where patient cannot breath while lying down, has to sit up to breathe. It helps as an expectorant in sticky cough that are hard to be expelled.
- Grindelia reduces the fullness associated with congestion.
- Grindelia is useful in severe pains in the eye associated with joint pains.
- Grindelia helps to reduce the pains in the hypochondriac region, spleen complaints, soreness in the abdominal area.
- Grindelia manages to stop the burning and itching caused in skin complaints.
- Complaints of itching,due to white discharge is checked with help of this medicine.
- Complaints of swelling of legs, especially about the ankle joint are commonly seen in patient who need grindelia as a treament.
- Diagonal affections, left eyes and right elbow joint.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Grindelia Robusta(Mother tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Grindelia Robusta
Take 10 drops in 1/4th cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance