Uses of Hecla lava (3X - 6X)
- Toothache and in swellings about the jaws.
- In gum-abscess from decayed teeth, and with apparently good results in difficult teething.
- It is a remarkable remedy for Plantar Fascitis and Heel Spurs.
- Hecla Lava also provides relief for heel pain, exostosis (outgrowth of cartilagenous tissue of bone).
Common symptoms of Hecla lava (3X - 6X)
- Chronic headache with vertigo.
- Neuralgic pains in cavities from which teeth had been extracted
- Glandular swelling with hardness( cervical glands)
- Hekla Lava can be tried in cases of bunions. (Bunions occurs when one of the bones in the toes, usually the big toe, begins to grow in toward the other toes with a boney bump at the site).
Important indicated symptoms of Hecla lava (3X - 6X)
- Nasal bones ulcerated, Nasal polyps.
- Toothache with swelling about jaws. Marked action on the Jaws.
- After extraction of carious wisdom tooth pain in wound, in various localities in head and face, so severe that he cannot eat or sleep.
- Bone, especially a marked action on the jaw, and it is mostly employed for bony tumors and inflammation.
- The glands in the region of the bone are often enlarged.
- All swellings are generally painful to touch.
- Tumors in general, Nodosities, caries of bones, Osteitis, periostitis.
- Bone necrosis (premature death of cells and living tissue) .
- Necrosis and sinus, after mastoid operation.
Reactions with Hecla lava (3X - 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Hecla lava (3X - 6X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.