Dr. Reckeweg Magnesia Phosphoricum
Phosphate of Magnesia is contained in blood-corpuscles, muscles, brain, spinal marrow, nerves, teeth. Disturbance of its molecules results in pains, cramps, paralysis. Magnesia Phosphorica makes up white matter of muscles and nerve. Mag phos is a mineral supplement to restore energy and begin the regeneration of the body’s nerves and muscles. A nutrition and functional remedy for nerve tissues.
Uses of Dr. Reckeweg Magnesia Phosphorica
- Its an anti spasmodic remedy useful for pains all over the body, back, leg, calf muscles etc.
- Migraines, fatigue, hearing disorders, Meniere’s disease (disease of middle ear with dizziness and ringing in ears) neuralgia, Mag Phos gives good results.
- Panic attacks, Headaches of school children.
- Dysentry with cramp like pains, flatulent colic needs to bend double for relief is an indication of Mag Phos.
- Dullness and inability to think clearly. Talks to himself constantly or sits in moody silence.
Common symptoms of Dr. Reckeweg Magnesia Phosphorica
- Stress, Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Muscle spasms, migraine headaches, PMS ( pre menstrual) headaches, agitation, irritability, constipation, fatigue.
- Keeps on talking to oneself to relax oneself.
- Complaints of children during teething, Spasms (cramps)from cold without high body temperature.
- Menstrual colic, weakness in arms and hands, finger-tips stiff and numb. General muscular weakness.
- Neuralgia in the head, pains darting (shifting), shooting and very intense.
- Neuralgic (Irritated nerve) pains in any part of the body.
Important indicated symptoms of Dr. Reckeweg Magnesia Phosphorica
- When there has been nerve injury or damage, Magnesia Phosphorica helps in recovery of injuries.
- Players and writers who suffer from cramps.
- Helps harden dental enamel(Gums) after dental procedures.
- Toothaches better by warm water is marked in Magnesia Phosphorica.
- Pains coming on periodically, being very acute, darting, or shooting along the course of the nerve is helped by Magnesia Phosphorica.
- Typical facial neuralgias, paralysis.
- Many recommend a sip or two of hot water immediately after taking Mag Phos to speed its action.
Cause for the complaints in Dr. Reckeweg Magnesia Phosphorica
Refined foods, pollution, non-absorption and insufficient ability of the body to utilize magnesium in the body are some of the causes, overexertion of work.
mastication or any motion, cold, open air, pressure
Warm applications relieve, and especially dry warmth, bending double.
Reactions with Magnesia Phosphorica
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg Magnesia Phosphorica
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.