Dr. Reckeweg Salix Nigra(Mother tincture)
Common Name: Black willow
Bark or leaf of the plant is used to make the medicine.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Salix Nigra
Salix Nigra is useful to Control genital irritability, moderates sexual passion.
- Salix Nigra reduces the soreness on the skin of the temples. It is aggravated by any touch.
- Roots of hair hurt, hairfall.
- Red, swollen face especially the end of nose.
- Eyes blood-shot and sore to touch on motion with bleeding from nose.
- It is useful in sore gums.
- Salix relieves the complaints of difficult menstruation, heavy bleeding, Ovarian congestion.
- Salix Nigra reduces the pain across the lumbar region with difficulty to sit, step out.
Stool and Anus:
- Looseness of bowels,with constant desire to pass stool.
- Muscles sore and lame.
- Disposition to lie down and sleep.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Salix Nigra
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is advised to avoid during pregnancy.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Salix Nigra
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.