Spartium Scoparium(Mother tincture)
Common Name: Broom, Cystisus Scoparius
Causes & Symptoms for Spartium Scoparium
- The effect of Sparteine sulphate is to lower the systolic and diastolic pressures
- It weakens the cardiac contraction.
- The amount of urine excreted is increased therefore, diuretic properties
- Albuminuria , nephritis ar ethe indication in which this medicines gives good results.
- Has specific action upon the kidneys, enabling them to eliminate and relieve the stress upon the heart.
- Spartium Scoparium is used palliatively in physiological dosage to combat heart pressures.
- Irregular heart following grip and various infections.
- Irregular action of heart, disturbed rhythm due to gas troubles indicate this remedy.
Burning along urinary tract with profuse flow of urine.
Spartium Scoparium is useful in cases of retention of urine.
Side effects of Spartium Scoparium
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Spartium Scoparium
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Spartium Scoparium
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.