Dr. Reckeweg Yohimbinum(Mother Tincture)
The medicine prepared from the bark of Yohimbe tree.
Common Name: Coryanthe Yohimbe
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Yohimbinum
- Yohimbe is a relaxant and hence reduces the stress level.
- It relaxes the blood vessels, helps controling the raised pressure of Blood.
- The alkaloid in the bark is useful as a fat burner and so used for losing weight.
- It stimulates the genital organs and boosts energy in both men and women.
- Constant thinking and agitation with sensation as if face is full of heat.
- Worry makes his night sleepless, and no desire to work is treated with Yohimbinum. Thoughts of past keep him awake all the night.
- Yohimbe is useful in headache that is caused due to congestion, stress and worries.
- Tendancy to sweat is reduced with this remedy.
- Loss of appetite and patient has no desire to eat, can be resolved with help of Yohimbe.
- Girls with late menses, scanty menses, at times profuse discharge are treated well with Yohimbe.
- In females with Milk complaints after delivery due to congestion are benefited with this remedy.
- It helps to improve the sexual desire in women.
Yohimbe directly stimulated the pelvic nerve, which relaxed the blood vessels in the private parts, whoch indirectly increases the blood flow and initiates the erection.
Yohimbinum is useful in sexual dysfunction in men like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, loss of strength, Pain in the testicles with swelling.
- Flying sensation of heat felt in the heart, back, abdomen is relieved with this remedy.
- Trembling of hands, with writing difficulty due to fear.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Yohimbinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Yohimbinum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Interactions and Reactions of Dr. Reckeweg Yohimbinum
It is advised to avoid during anti hypertensive medication as it might cause hypertension if not taken in proper dose.
During pregnancy, breast feeding, liver troubles its mandatory to take under physicians guidance.