Common Name: The nosode prepared from B. Dusenteriae
Causes & Symptoms for Dysentry-Co
- It is a useful medicine in complaints of loose motions that come of anticipation, nervousness and anxiety.
- In students who are scared before the examinations, or any upcoming imporatnt work.
- Restless with fidgety of hands, cannot keep still.
- Functional disturbance of heart action, associated with nerve tension.
- Anticipatory discomfort in the cardiac area is relieved with Dysentry-Co.
Mind and Head
For mental uneasiness in anticipation of some event is an indication for Dysentry-Co.
Extremely sensitive to criticism, uneasiness with strangers,
Headache, frontal over the eyes, or in vertex, brought on by excitement
Stomach and abdomen
Spasm and retention of digested contents.
Acute pain in stomach, relieved by vomiting of a large quantity of mucous material.
Cutting pains, followed by loose motions is relieved with Dysentry co.
For warts on my hands, dermatitis, itching,
Side effects of Dysentry-Co
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dysentry-Co
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dysentry-Co
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.