Common name: Cypress Spurge
Causes and symptoms for Euphorbia Cyparissias
- It acts as an intense irritant of the skin.
- Euphorbia Cyparissias has been used in complaints of skin,specially cheeks are affected with vesicles, filled with white lymph.
- For slight roughness was felt on passing the hand over the cheek.
- Inflammation of the wrist with miliary eruptions on the wrist is an indication for this remedy.
- Chilliness of the skin, with marked erutpions and feverish redness on the malar margins of the face.
Side effects of Euphorbia Cyparissias
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Euphorbia Cyparissias
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Euphorbia Cyparissias
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol