Galega Officinalis(Mother Tincture)
Tincture of whole fresh plant.
Common Name: Goat's Rue, rench lilac, Italian fitch
Causes & Symptoms for Galega Officinalis
- Backache, debility, anaemia and impaired nutrition are the main sphere of action.
- To improve the quantity and quality of milk, Galega Officinalis is used.
- It alos helps to improve the appetite in nursing women.
- Improving the appetite helps to improve the nutritional health and anemia complaints.
- Galega Officinalis is said to improve the complaints of raised blood sugar.
- It helps in maintaining the blood sugar levels.
- Tonic, liver protectant, and platelet aggregation inhibitory effects, and has been evaluated for its diuretic and weight loss effects.
- It is said to be beneficial in Fluid retention and used as a diuretic.
- Galega Officinalis is said to be a tonic for blood purifiers.
- It has effective results as a vermifuge, to expel worms.
Side effects of Galega Officinalis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Galega Officinalis
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Galega Officinalis
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.