Gnaphallium Polycephalum(Mother Tincture)
Tincture of fresh plant.
Common Name: Cudweed, Old Balsa, Sweet-scented Everlasting Flower, Gnaphalium,
Causes & Symptoms for Gnaphallium Polycephalum
- An indicates remedy in complaints of sciatica, where the pain is associated with numbness.
- In complaints of backache, associated with numbness is an indication for Gnaphallium Polycephalum.
- Its action is mainly expended upon mucous membranes.
- It has been used in sore-mouth, sub-acute coughs, feebleness of the lung
- Colic; pain in various parts of the abdomen with vomiting is relieved with Gnaphallium Polycephalum.
- Weight and fullness in the pelvis, pain on the first day during the monthly complaints in females.
Mind and Head
Irritability when in pain is relieved with this remedy.
Continuous pain in back of head, with shooting pain in eyeballs.
Mouth feels parched and tastes badly
Stool and Anus
Vomiting and purging, Looseness of bowels with passage of pale-colored feces
Offensive stool in morning with pain in the bowels mostly in the morning.
Sensation of pain and fullness in bladder.
Pain and irritation in the prostate gland is relieved with Gnaphallium Polycephalum.
Pain extending down the right cord into the testicle leading to difficulty in lifting leg.
Menses are scanty on the first day with pains, heaviness and fullness in the pelvis marks this remedy.
Pains, cutting, tearing, extending down the course of the sciatic nerve.
Sciatic pain in worse on lying down, by motion, by stepping, better when sitting in a chair, better drawing up the limb.
Numbness occasionally taking the place of sciatic pains, making exercise very fatiguing.
Cramps in calf muscles with multiple Joint pains and gouty deposits.
Side effects of Gnaphallium Polycephalum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Gnaphallium Polycephalum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Gnaphallium Polycephalum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.