Common Name: Brazilian cocoa, Paullinia cupana
Causes & Symptoms for Guarana
- In conditions of nervous exhaustion, after effects of coffee, alcohol.
- Sick headache in those who have abused tea and coffee.
- Throbbing, congestive headache after excessive use of liquor is an indication for Guarana.
- Stools profuse, bloody, bright green
- Complaints of chloasma, brown discoloration on the skin, temples and arms is relieved with Guarana.
- Sleepiness and heaviness of head, with flushed face after eating.
- It improves the sexual desire and urine flow in males.
Persistent twitching of eyelids is one of its indications.
For complaints of Joint pains, backache, heat stress it gives good results.
Side effects of Guarana
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Guarana
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Guarana
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.