About Hapdco Calendula Plus Cream
Hapdco Calendula plus cream has natural extracts of Calendula and is best used in relieving cuts, scratches and minor burns.
This Calendula cream has cooling effects that soothes the itching due to burns or cuts. Can also be used as an insect repellent and used in treating rashes due to diapers in children.
Indication of Hapdco Calendula Plus Cream
- Cuts scratches, minor burns, Injuries
- Sunburns, Insect bites
- Nappy rash
Ingredients of Hapdco Calendula Plus Cream
- Calendula: It is a remarkable healing agent, applied locally. Useful for open wounds, parts that will not heal. Pain is excessive and out of all proportion to injury.
- Hammamelis: Great value in open, painful wounds, with weakness from loss of blood.
- Boric acid: Used as an antiseptic disinfectant as it helps to control further infection of wounds.
- Berberis aquifolium: A remedy for the skin, chronic catarrhal affections. Acne, Blotches and pimples. Clears the complexion. Pimply, dry, rough, scaly. Eruption on scalp extending to face and neck.
How to use Hapdco Calendula Plus Cream
- Apply evenly and uniformly on the affected area twice a day or as directed by the physician.