Juniperus Communis(Mother Tincture)
Tincture of fresh ripe berries.
Common Name: Common Juniper, Cedar berry.
Causes & Symptoms for Juniperus Communis
- It has a very powerful action on the kidneys.
- Coughs with scanty, loaded urine, Violent tenesmus in the vesicles.
- in gastric affections, abdominal flatulence and colic.
- Juniperus Communis is useful in complaints of urinary tract infections.
- In complaints of water retention related to kidney complaints are recovered with Juniperus Communis.
- It helps during the painful menses, also helps to initiate the menses, if delayed.
- In complaints of enlarged prostate gland, it is an indicated remedy.
Stomach and abdomen
In infections and intestinal worms affecting the appetite indicates Juniperus Communis.
Juniper is used for digestion problems including upset stomach, intestinal gas (flatulence), heartburn, bloating.
Old persons, with poor digestion.
Bloody, scanty urine with pains is an indication for this remedy.
Old people with complaints of scanty secretion of urine.
Neck and Back
Weight in kidney region is relieved with Juniperus Communis.
Pain in multiple joints.
Side effects of Juniperus Communis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Juniperus Communis
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Juniperus Communis
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.