Juniperus Virginiana(Mother Tincture)
Tincture of twigs and berries
Common Name: Red cedar, eastern redcedar
Causes & Symptoms for Juniperus Virginiana
- It is well indicated in complaints of allergies.
- In complaints of tonic spasms, extremities perfectly stiff, jerking of the body.
- Breathing difficulty with strangury and choking sensation felt in the throat.
- Red cedar relieves the spasm of the muscles.
- Lowered pulse, pupils dilated a little, bursting pains felt in the eyes, relieved with Juniperus Virginiana.
Jerking of the head, contraction of the muscles of one side of the face and neck.
Burning, cutting pain in urethra when urinating
For uterine hemorrhages it gives good results.
All voluntary muscles tightened with the most rigid spasm.
Side effects of Juniperus Virginiana
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Juniperus Virginiana
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Juniperus Virginiana
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.