About Lords Acid Chryso Ointment
Lords gel & ointments have following properties :
- Quick Absorption.
- Deep penetration.
- Easily washable.
Indications of Lords Acid Chryso Ointment:
For ringworm, psoriasis and itching eczema with thick crust.
Psoriasis is a common skin condition. The extra skin cells form scales and red patches that are itchy and sometimes painful. Patches on your elbows, knees, scalp, back, face, palms and feet, but they can show up on other parts of your body.
Other indication of Lords acid chryso ointment
- Red skin, often covered with loose, silver-colored scales, itchy and painful.
- Nails crumble or detach from the nail bed, scales or crust on the scalp.
- Acts as a powerful irritant so used successfully in skin diseases especially in psoriasis.
- Violent itching, thighs, legs and back of ears, Dry, scaly eruption, Lemon- Coloured Crust.
- Has a particular tendency to develop the skin phase of internal disorders, skin rough persistent dryness of portions of skin unaffected by eczema.
- Eruptions, oozing out a sticky exudation, Unhealthy skin.
- Dry and weeping eczema with irritation and itching of the skin.
- It helps to increase reactivity of skin
Composition of Lords Acid Chryso Ointment:
Acid Chryso 1x 5% w/w
Ointment base q.s(White Petrolatum, Paraffin & Lanolin)
Application of Lords Acid Chryso Ointment:
Apply the cream after cleaning on the affected part. Apply twice a day for better results.