Lords Fevorite Syrup
Indication of Lords Fevorite Syrup :
Fever Syrup in indicated when the body's temperature goes above 98.6°F or 37°C with symptoms that may include sweating, shivering, headache, muscle aches, loss of appetite, dehydration and general weakness.
Composition of Lords Fevorite Syrup :
- Aconite Q
- Bryonia Q
- Gelsemium Q
- Cinchona Q
- Rhus Tox. Q
- Nux Vomica Q
- Coffea Cruda 3x
- Ferrum Phos. 3x
- Calc phos 1x
- Nat salit 1x
- Nat sulph 1x
- Alcohol in syrup and sweetener base
Mode of Action of ingredients used in Lords Fevorite Syrup :
- Aconitum Napellus: Cold waves pass through during chill. Thirst, restlessness always present. High fever; dry burning heat.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens: High body temperature with prostration, stupor, thirstlessness. Dullness, dizziness, drowsy, trembling. Heat with drowsiness. Perspiration not profuse with dark red face and besotted appearance.
- Bryonia Alba: Remittent rise of temperature. In Intermittent complaints great thirst during chill, and still greater in heat.
- Cinchona Officinalis: Intermittent - Periodicity well marked, returns every 7th or 14th day, never at night. Anticipatory type of fever. Chill preceded by palpitation, anxiety and hunger; Soreness in liver and spleen and great flatulence. High body temperature with headache.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Dry teasing cough, before and during chill, in intermittent rise of temperature. Cough with taste of blood. Blisters around mouth and on chin. Great thirst with dry tongue, mouth and throat. Thirst for cold water even though the person is chilly.
- Nux Vomica: Chilliness on being uncovered, yet does not allow covering. Rigor with blueness of finger nails. Great heat, whole body burning hot, yet patient cannot move or uncover which brings on chills.
- Coffea Cruda: All the senses more acute - sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch. Wide awake condition; impossible to close the eyes; physical excitement through mental exaltation.
- Ferrum Phosphoricum: Chill with thirst. Heat with thirstlessness. Sweat - strong ammonical odour debilitating. Pulse - full, soft, short, quick, flowing pulse.
Dosage of Lords Fevorite Syrup :
- 1 or 2 teaspoonful after food, 3 times a day.