Lords L 133 Influenza Drops
Influenza is a viral infection, commonly people call it as Flu. The flu causes a fever, body aches, a headache, a dry cough, and a sore or dry throat. It includes malaise, body ache and muscular soreness as well.
Indications of L 133 Influenza Drops
Sore throat, cough with bodyache.
Other Indications of L 133 Influenza Drops
- Runny nose, Rise of body temperature
- Headache associated with nasal congestion.
Action of Ingredients used in L 133 Influenza Drops
- Eupatorium perf. 3x: Coryza, with sneezing. Influenza, with great soreness of muscles and bones. Chronic loose cough, chest sore.
- Ferrum phos. 8x: Chill with thirst. Heat with thirstlessness. Pulse full, short, quick flowing. Used for sudden high rise of temperature due to exposure to cold air or cold drinks, over exertion.
- Gelsemium semp. 6x: Acute coryza, with dull headache and high body temperature. Throat feels rough with painful swallowing. Dry cough, with sore chest and fluent coryza.
- Sabadilla 6x: Chill predominates; from below upwards. Heat in head and face; hands and feet icy cold, with chill. Lachrymation during paroxysm.
- Baptisia 4x: Heat all over, with occasional chills. Constriction of chest.
- Bryonia alb 4x: Mucous membranes are all dry.Dry, hacking cough from irritation in upper trachea. Easy, profuse perspiration.
- Causticum hah. 6x: In high body temperature, sweat after chill without intervening heat.
- Eucalyptus gl. 3x: Chronic catarrhal, purulent and fetid discharge. Enlarged, ulcerated tonsils and inflamed throat. Profuse expectoration of offensive muco-pus. Irritative cough. Elevation of temperature. Discharges show a tendency to foulness, high temperature, accelerated but not strong pulse.
Dosage of L 133 Influenza Drops
10-15 drops of L 133 Influenza Drops drops should be diluted in water and taken every 15 minutes to 2 hours.