Luffa Amara(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Dhamarjab, Titpola
Causes & Symptoms for Luffa Amara
- It is used in enlarged spleen, fever, hepatic congestion and also used as a tonic.
- Vomiting is watery or bile
- Burning sensation all over the body, sometimes with chilliness is a marking feature for Luffa Amara.
- Feeble, weak pulse, body cold with perspiration.
- Dry mouth with excessive thirst and bitter taste indicates Luffa Amara.
Mind and Head
Always with anxiety and feeling of dejection.
Stomach and abdomen
Vomiting and purging. Nausea and retching is relieved with this medicine.
Pain in abdomen better by applying pressure over the area.
Stool and Anus
Useful in cases of diarrhoea and vomiting with burning felt all over the body. Chills at times.
Loose stools like rice water. Stools mixed with mucus. Painless stools.
Side effects of Luffa Amara
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Luffa Amara
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Luffa Amara
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.