Mangifera Indica(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Mango
Causes & Symptoms for Mangifera Indica
- One of the best remedies for passive hemorrhages uterine renal gastric pulmonary and intestinal.
- Best remedy for bleeding gums, wounds in the mouth.
- For women with chronic pelvic disorders, Mangifera Indica can be a choice of medicine.
- For passive hemorrhages, uterine, renal, gastric, pulmonary and intestinal.
- Varicose veins, poor circulation, relaxed muscles.
Sneezing and Rhinitis complaints are an indication for this remedy.
Mouth and Throat
Mangifera Indica gives relief from the suffocative sensation as if throat would close.
Stomach and abdomen
Complaints of indigestion, bloody loose motions.
For chronic intestinal irritation, it gives good results.
White spots, intense itching is relieved with Mangifera Indica.
Drowsiness assocaited with many complaints is an indication for Mangifera Indica.
Side effects of Mangifera Indica
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Mangifera Indica
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Mangifera Indica
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.