Common name: Box-elder
Causes and symptoms of Negundium Americana
- Engorgements of rectum and piles with great pain is an indication for Negundium Americana.
- It is useful in cases of chronic painful swollen piles.
- Burning after soft stool, stool hard with great straining to pass stool indicates.
- For smarting and itching in the rectum after stool.
- For chronic constipation leads to hemorrhoids
Stool and Anus
- Dry heat at anus, with sudden knife-like stitches, Oozing at anus, Great constriction of anus; stools forced with great effort.
- Protrusion of hemorrhoids followed by long-lasting aching and burning, sticking pain in the anus is relieved with Negundium Americana
- Shootings, pinching, and contraction of groins, dragging downward in both groins.
Side effects of Negundium Americana
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Negundium Americana
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Negundium Americana
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol