New Life Bach Flower Agrimony (30ml)
Bach Flower Agrimony
Mental Torture Behind "Brave Face"
- Carefreeness masks mental torture - a turbulent state of mind
- Seeks excitement the consequences of which can be dangerous and may bring harm.
- Restless at night. Caused by churning thoughts.
- Dislikes being alone - may seek companionship in order to escape from and to forget worries.
- Under stress, can resort to alcohol or drugs in order to dull mental torture.
This Bach flower remedy (Agrimony) is for those people who hide their feelings behind a brave and cheerful face. They are normally bright and happy people, often vivacious, and others rarely see the anxiety which is within the person"s mind. Pain, worry, ill-health are swept aside with a light breezy remark, pretending all is well. The Bach Flower Agrimony inner suffering can be, torture for them at times, but they still try to maintain a smile so that their feelings remain hidden. The Bach Flower Agrimony remedy helps those of this nature when they are in distress to relax within themselves so that they can put their difficulties into perspective and share their problems if necessary.
Courtesy: Bach Flower Remedies for Everyone by Farokh J. Master
Human Indication of Bach Flower Agrimony
Mental torment behind a brave face. Appear care-free and humorous in order to mask anxieties and unhappiness.
Dosage of Agrimony Remedy
Unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor, 20 drops dissolved in water 3 times a day, for prophylaxis 10 drops 2 times a day.