Bach Flower Chicory
- Possessive love.
- Easily feels hurt and offended and rejected.
- Requires others to conform to their "high sense of values" especially those near and dear.
- Constant attention.
- Talks of "duty owed to him".
- When thwarted, becomes fretful, even tearful. Poisoned by such emotions.
- Dislikes being alone.
- Selfish, deceitful, strong-willed, talkative, irritable, enjoy arguments.
This Bach flower remedy (Chicory) is for those who are of a "mothering" type. They are kind and loving but have a tendency to fuss and be overprotective. They are the happiest people when they feel they are needed by their family members and are contented when they are asked to manage or organize something. This sort of an emotion can become overpowering at times causing those they care for to feel stifled by such a strong emotional embrace. The Bach Flower Chicory attempt to hold on to their loved ones becoming selfish and possessive, feel rejected and easily hurt and tend to adopt a no-one appreciates me attitude. The Chicory bach flower remedy helps these people to let go, to love and advise without demanding love and attention in return. It is also helpful in children who "cling" and demand constant attention, who become possessive over friends or toys
Courtesy: Bach Flower Remedies for Everyone by Farokh J. Master
Human Indication of Bach Flower Chicory
When you find yourself manipulating and controlling your loved ones.