SBL Nuphar Lutea (Mother tincture)
The tincture is prepared from the fresh root.
Common Name: Small Yellow Pond Lily.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Nuphar lutea
- It s useful in diarrhoea complaints with great exhaustion.
- Nuphar Lutea is useful in weakness and has a marked action in depression of male generative system, helping to cool, calm and restore tone to inflamed skin and organs
- The remedy has following actions: hypotensive, antispasmodic, cardiac, tonic and vasoconstrictor.
- Nuphar Lutea has pain relieving, cooling and tissue toning effects, as well as the ability to help stop bleeding.
- Heaviness of head with depressive states of male generative organs.
- Falling out of hair with lancinating pains in right or left side of brain is reduced with help of this Nuphar Lutea.
- Slow digestion, with wind and colic aggravated in evening time.
- Nuphar lutea helps to reduce the painful sensation of weariness.
Stool and Anus:
- Painless and yellow diarrhoea with great exhaustion.
- Entire absence of erection, Involuntary losses during sleep, while urination and passing stool is treated well with Nuphar Lutea
- Pain in the testicles with difficulty in coitus is reduced with help of this remedy.
- Nuphar luteum treats the congestion of desire in men,someone who doesn't often feel sexually aroused by partners can be benefited with help of this remedy.
- Nuphar Luteum is useful in reducing the swelling, boils, inflammed and red skin.
- Silvery white scales with itching as in Psoriasis is relieved with help of this remedy.
- Constant Restlessness and Fatigue is reduced with Nuphar lutea.
Side effects of SBL Nuphar Lutea
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Nuphar Lutea
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.