Common Name: Common and garden oregano.
Causes & Symptoms for Origanum Vulgare
- It is useful in complaints of Digestion, respiration and Immune system.
- In complaints of common cold, rhinitis allergic complaints Origanum Vulgare gives good results.
- In Joint pains, with swelling Origanum Vulgare gives good results.
- In cough complaints used as an expectorant.
- Origanum Vulgare is used as an anti spasmodic.The abdominal cramps and spasmodic pains are relieved with Origanum Vulgare.
- It relieves the muscle pains.
For complaimts of sinusitis, Origanum Vulgare gives good results.
Mouth and Throat
Throat infections, soreness of throat with difficulty in swallowing.
Stomach and abdomen
In complaints of infection, stomach pain, nausea and vomiting, it gives good results.
Origanum Vulgare relieves the intestinal infections that lead to cramps.
Stool and Anus
Loose motions and diarrhoea due to infection is an indication for Origanum Vulgare.
Burning micturation with infection.
In Joint pains with difficult motion, it gives good results.
In nail fungus infection, it gives good results.
Side effects of Origanum Vulgare
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Origanum Vulgare
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Origanum Vulgare
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.