Osteo Arthritic Nosode(Dilution)
It is made from the synovial fluid of arthritis from the affecetd joint (either knee or hip)
A proving of the Osteo arthritis Nosode of the hip was read in the 18 th All India Homeopathic Conference at Madras on 10th October 1970
Causes & Symptoms for Osteo Arthritic Nosode
- It is used as an intercurrent remedy in the complaints of Knee joint pains.
- Chronic condition with knee and hip complaints is an indication for this remedy.
- Complaints of knee joints with severe pains and swelling.
- Limitation of activity aggaravted while walking.
- Morning stiffness with severe night pains was relieved with Osteo Arthritic Nosode.
- Inflammation of Joints with redness and swelling.
Tearing and stitching type of pains, with stiffness of knee joint.
Heat felt in the joints affected.
Side effects of Osteo Arthritic Nosode
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Osteo Arthritic Nosode
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Osteo Arthritic Nosode
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.