Trituration of expressed juice of ovary of sheep or cow.
Common Name: Oophorinum
Causes & Symptoms for Ovarinum
- For the climacteric sufferings in women, hot flushes, ovarinum gives good results.
- In complaints of ovarian related complaints, it gives good results.
- A remedy for ovarian cyst, weepy, depressed, apathetic, with an aversion to noise.
- Skin disorders during the end of menses is an indication for this remedy.
- Acne, redness of cheeks, eruptions on the face during the menses is relieved with this remedy.
- It is indicated in any menstrual conditions.
- For great anxiety, anguish and depression is relieved with Ovarinum.
Side effects of Ovarinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Ovarinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Ovarinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.