Physalis Alkekengi(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Alkekengi-Winter Cherry
Causes & Symptoms for Physalis Alkekengi
- It has a marked action on the urinary complaints.
- Weakness and muscular pains is an indication for this remedy.
- Stiffness in the limbs, with cramps and weakness of limbs is relieved with this remedy.
- It helps to relieve the dryness of mouth.
- Irritation felt in the throat with hoarseness of voice indicates Alkekengi.
- Excoriation felt in the fingers and toes.
Involuntary urination, with loss of urine at night.
It is indicated in sudden inability to hold the urine.
Night urination with foul smelling of the urine is relieved with Physalis Alkekengi.
Pustular outgrowths and nodes in betweem the toes and fingers is relieved with Alkekengi.
Side effects of Physalis Alkekengi
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Physalis Alkekengi
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Physalis Alkekengi
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.