Pinus Lambertiana Q Mother Tincture - 30 ml
Pinus Lambertiana(Mother Tincture)
Triturations of the inspissated sap.
Common Name: Sugar Pine.
Causes & Symptoms for Pinus Lambertiana
- It has gentle laxative action, relives the constipation complaints
- It has action on the menstrual function, it helps in restoring menses when suppressed.
- Pinus Lambertiana restores the flow and removes painful sensations resulting from suppression.
- Delayed and painful menstruation are relieved with Pinus Lambertiana
- It is useful in Burns, boils, soreness of skin.
- For stomach complaints, Irritable bowel syndrome, Sore eyes, it gives good results.
- In delayed menses, to intitate the menses, the remedy gives good results.
Side effects of Pinus Lambertiana
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Pinus Lambertiana
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Pinus Lambertiana
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.