Pothos foetidus(Mother tincture)
Common Name: Skunk Cabbage Ictodes.
Causes & Symptoms for Pothos foetidus
Pothos foetidus is indicated in Complaints of Respiratory tract that are aggravated by Dust inhalation.
- Complaints of headache with severe pulsating pains.
- Pothos foetidus is useful in swelling of nasal bone,forming a saddle, painful to the touch, redness of skin.
- Left side of the face has small pimples and can be reduced with help of this medicine.
- Pain in the throat is reduced with help of this medicine.
- Enlarged Glands in the throat is treated with Pothos foetidus.
- Pothos foetidus is useful in patients who take deep breath, difficulty in breathing which is better in open air.
- It helps to reduce the anxiety associated with breathlessness.
- Numbness of the tongue causing pain even if it touches the teeth.
- Pain in the chest due to stressful breathing, asthma that is relieved after passing stools.
- Pothos foetidus is useful to give relief from the complaints of eruptions of skin which are red, and can cause ulcers.
Side effects of Pothos foetidus (Mother tincture)
ion)There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Pothos foetidus
Take 10 drops in 1/4th cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.