Quassia Amara(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Quassia-wood, Surinam wood
Causes & Symptoms for Quassia Amara
- It helps in relieving the complaints of indigestion.
- Quassia Amara is indicated in right intercoastal spaces.
- Pressure and stitiching type of pains in the spleen area.
- It is used as a bitter tonic in indigestion complaints.
- Quassia Amara is used as vermifuge, helps to remove the threadworms.
- Coldness running over the back, with inclination to yawn, with desire to stretching.
Mind and Head
Dullness of head with difficulty in thinking and anxiety with sleeplessness.
Stomach and abdomen
Beating pains in the abdomen that extend downwards to the extremities.
Sticking pains between umbilicus and stomach is relieved with Quassia Amara.
Neck and Back
Severe drawing pain in the cervical muscles.
Side effects of Quassia Amara
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Quassia Amara
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Quassia Amara
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.