Dr. Advice No. 118 (Leucodermin) Composition (Ingredients):
- Zinc Phos. 6
- Calc Carb. 6
- Ferr. Pic .6
- Nat. Mure. 6
- Ars. Sulph. Flav. 6
- Acidum Nitricum (Nitric Acid) 6
White patches over surfaces of skin, 'Vitiligo, Loss of pigment or colour on body including skin, 'Hair (scalp, eyebrow, eyelash, beard), Inside the mouth, Genitals.
Mode of Action:
- Zinc Phos. 6:
- Calc Carb. 6: Unhealthy; readily ulcerating; flaccid. Small wounds do not heal readily, Gland swollen, Nettle rash,Petechial eruptions. Chilblains. Boils.
- Ferr. Pic .6: It is considered a great remedy to complete the action of other medicines,failure of the function of an organ under exertion.
- Nat. Mure.6: Dry eruptions,Fever blisters,Urticaria; itch and burn, Eczema; raw, red, and inflamed,itching after exertion. Greasy skin.
- Ars. Sulph. Flav. 6: Skin chafed about genitals. White discoloration of skin and squamous syphilides.
- Acidum Nitricum (Nitric Acid) 6: Ulcers bleed easily, sensitive; splinter-like pains; zigzag, irregular edges; base looks like raw flesh. Exuberant granulations.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.