Dr. Advice No. 211 (Fissur-En) Composition (Ingredients):
- Acidum Nitricum (Nitric Acid) 6
- Ratanhia Q
- Graphites 6
- Paeonia off. Q
- Natr Mure 6
Fissure, burning or itching in anal area, Streaks of blood on stools, A sharp, stinging, or burning pain during bowel movements.
Mode of action:
- Acidum Nitricum (Nitric Acid) 6: Hemorrhages from bowels, profuse, bright. Rectum feels torn. Bowels constipated, with fissures in rectum.
- Ratanhia Q: Anus aches and burns for hours after stool. Feels constricted. Dry heat at anus, with sudden knife-like stitches.
- Graphites 6: Smarting, sore anus, itching. Lump stool, conjoined with threads of mucus. Varices of the rectum. Fissure of anus
- Paeonia off. Q: Biting, itching in anus; orifice swollen. Burning in anus after stool; then internal chilliness. Fistula ani.
- Natr Mure 6: Burning pains and stitching after stool. Anus contracted, torn, bleeding. Constipation; stool dry, crumbling.
10 to 15 drops in 1/4th cup of water 3 times daily.