Dr. Advice No. 28 (Colitis) Composition (Ingredients)
- Sulphur 200x
- Argentum Nitricum 30x
- Cantharis 6x
- Colchicum 6x
- Dioscorea Villosa Q
- Magnesia Carbonica 6x
- Mercurius Solubillis 6x
- Balsmum Peruvianum 6x
- Kali Muriaticum 6x
Fatty or rich food causes indigestion, which coloured stools. Diarrhoea after fatty food. White or slimy stools, dysentry. Has a specific place in the medication of colitis.
Mode of Action
- Sulphur 200x: Discharge of liquid from anus.
- Argentum Nitricum 30x: As soon as the least drink is taken, it goes through.
- Cantharis 6x: Nocturnal evacuation of whitish mucus, and solid pieces.
- Colchicum 6x: Colitis of white transparent gelatinous mucous, ineffectual pressing to stool.
- Dioscorea Villosa Q: Loose stool with much straining, stool slimy.
- Magnesia Carbonica 6x: Stools with white floating lumps, like yellow.
- Mercurius Solubillis 6x: Loose and dysenteric evacuation, principally at night.
- Balsmum Peruvianum 6x: Copious liquid stool, Painless.
- Kali Muriaticum 6x: Colitis, purging, with slimy stools, with pale yellow.
10 Drops with 1/4th cup water 4 times daily. In chronic condition 4-6 times daily.