Dr. Advice No. 30 (Corns) Composition (Ingredients)
- Causticum 30x
- Thuja Occidentalis Q
- Ferrum Picricum 30x
- Nitricum Acidum 30x
- Antimonium Crudum 6x
Soreness in folds of skin, warts large jagged, bleeding easily on tips of fingers and nose. Polypi, Tubercles, Warts epithelioma, Naeva, especially in ano-genital region.
Mode of Action
- Causticum 30x: Painful corns in the feet, warts also with pain and inflammation.
- Thuja Occidentalis Q: Warts on any parts of the body with little neck, warts, hard cleff and seedy.
- Ferrum Picricum 30x: Warts, multiple, pedunculated corn.
- Nitricum Acidum 30x: Swelling of glands wards wens like cauliflower hard.
- Antimonium Crudum 6x: Hard, difficult, slow and insufficient evacuations.
- Nux Vomica Q: Corns and callous excrescences on the feet. Red and hot swellings.
5-10 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3-4 times daily for 3-6 months.