Dr. Advice No. 40 (Eczema) Composition (Ingredients)
- Berberis Aquifolium Q
- Graphites 6x
- Bovista 6x
- Mercurius Solubilis 6x
- Hydrastis Canadensis Q
- Baryta Carbonica 6x
- Echinecea Angustifolia Q
- Croton Tiglium 6x
Has a particular tendency to develop the skin phase of internal disorders, skin rough persistent dryness of portions of skin unaffected by eczema. Eruptions, oozing out a sticky exudation, Unhealthy skin.
Mode of Action
- Berberis Aquifolium Q: Has a reputation for making “a new man of old one”.
- Graphites 6x: Obstinate dryness of the skin and absence of perspiration Ephllides.
- Bovista 6x: Pimples and military eruption with burning itching.
- Mercurius Solubilis 6x: Flat, painless ulcers, pale, covered with phlegm like pus.
- Hydrastis Canadensis Q: Burning heat and itching in skin, erysipelatoid rash on face.
- Baryta Carbonica 6x:Excoriation and oozing in several parts of the skin.
- Echinecea Angustifolia Q: Skin dry, intense itching and burning of the skin in neck little papules on skin.
- Croton Tiglium 6x: Erysipelas that itches exceedingly. Herpetic eruption on the scrotum.
10-15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3-4 times daily for 3-6 months.