Dr. Advice No. 47 (Goutidine) Composition (Ingredients):
- Aconitum Napellus 6x
- Pulsatilla 1x
- Rhus Toxicodendron 6x
- Colchicum Q
- Urtica Urens Q
- Ledum Palustre Q
- Caulophyllum Thalictroides Q
- Actaea Spicata 3x
Affects markedly the muscular tissues periosteum, and synovial membranes of joints. Has specific power of relieving the gouty paroxysms. If seems to more beneficial in chronic affections of these parts.
Mode of Action:
- Aconitum Napellus 6x: Shooting, or multiple joint pains. Pain, as from a bruise in the hip joints.
- Pulsatilla 1x: Sharp neuralgic pains- pain in both knee. Joint & sciatic nerve.
- Rhus Toxicodendron 6x: Swelling stiffness and paralysed sensation in joints from sprains.
- Colchicum Q: Multiple Joint pains and arthritic tearing in the limbs. Hot swelling of the legs, with acute pain during movement.
- Urtica Urens Q: Grity pains, to retention of uric acid in the system.
- Ledum Palustre Q: Gouty modosities in joints- Hard, hot, tense swellings, with tearing pains.
- Caulophyllum Thalictroides Q: Rheumatic stiffness joints crack walking or turning.
- Actaea Spicata 3x: Pain of small joints, swelling of joints after slight fatigue.
15 to 20 Drops with 1/4th cup water 4 times daily in chronic condition 5-6 times daily.