Dr. Advice No. 5 (Alcohol Habit) Composition (Ingredients)
- Sterculia Acuminata Q
- Quercus Glandium Spiritus Q
- Andersonia Q
- Capsicum Annuum Q
- Avena Sativa Q
- Nux Vomica Q
The medicine takes away craving for alcoholics. Antidotes effects of Alcohol. Vertigo, deafness.
Mode of Action
- Sterculia Acuminata Q: A remedy for the drinking habit. Craving for liquor.
- Quercus Glandium Spiritus Q: Takes away craving for alcoholics.
- Andersonia Q: Heat in the vertex, giddiness, enlargement of the liver and spleen.
- Capsicum Annuum Q: Prostration and reeble digestion of alcoholics.
- Avena Sativa Q: Nervous exgaustion, sexual debility and the morphine habit call for this remedy.
- Nux Vomica Q: Wine and women play their part to make him forget the close application of the day.
20-40 Drops with 1/4th cup warm water before meal 3 times daily for 6 months.