Dr. Advice No. 51 (Hernimax) Composition (Ingredients):
- Nux Vomica Q
- Cocculus Indicus Q
- Belladonna 6x
- Lycopodium 6x
- Plumbum Metallicum 6x
Strangulated hernia, weakness of abdominal ring region. Umbilical hernia of infants, constrictive pain in testicles. Abdominal muscles weak it seems as if a hernia would take place.
Mode of Action:
- Nux Vomica Q: Cramp like pain and spasmodic contraction in spermatic cord.
- Cocculus Indicus Q: Feeling as if full of sharp stones where moving. It seems as if hernia would to be place.
- Belladonna 6x: Stitches, Throbbing pain.
- Lycopodium 6x: Grunting and gurgling in abdomen. Hernia right side.
- Plumbum Metallicum 6x: Everything weighted down. Very sharp neuralgic pain. Testicles feel constricted.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 4 times daily in chronic cases 5-6 times daily.