Dr. Advice No. 6 (Apen-D) Composition (Ingredients)
- Colocynthis 6x
- Iris Tenax 6x
- Belladonna 6x
- Bryonia Alba 6x
- Dioscorea Villosa Q
- Mercurius Solubillis 6x
- Lachesis 12x
- Lycopodium 12x
- Plumbum Metallicum 6x
- Magnesia Phosphorica 6x
Medicine acts on vermiform appendix, this has been used for appendicitis. Deathly sensation at point of stomach, pain in ileo-caecal region.
Mode of Action
- Colocynthis 6x: Sensation as if stone were being found together in the abdomen.
- Iris Tenax 6x: Deathly sensation at stomach-pit, vomiting of very green bile.
- Belladonna 6x: Excessive tenderness of abdomen, which cannot bear the slightest touch.
- Bryonia Alba 6x: Tenderness of abdominal walls, worse pressure.
- Dioscorea Villosa Q: Griping, cramping pains in the embilical region, stomach & small intestine.
- Mercurius Solubillis 6x: Boring pain in right groin, Bile secreted dificiently.
- Lachesis 12x: Cannot wear anything around waist abdomen sensation painful.
- Lycopodium 12x: Pain shooting across lower abdomen from right to left.
- Plumbum Metallicum 6x: Very violent pains in abdomen. Hard nodorities in abdomen.
- Magnesia Phosphorica 6x: Flatulent colic, forcing patent to bend double with belching of gas.
5-10 Drops with 1/4th cup water 5-6 times daily.