Dr. Advice No. 62 (Menstruation Troubles) Composition (Ingredients):
- Pulsatilla 1x
- Aletris Farinosa Q
- Viburnum Opulus Q
- Sabina Q
- Fraxinus Americana Q
- Chamomilla Q
- Cimicifuga Racemosacina (Actaea racemosa) Q
- Senicio Q
- Calcerea Fluorica 6x
Its action on the female organism has been clinically verified. Menses retarted, suppressed, Functional cessation of menses in young girls with backache, Before menses, inflammatory conditions of After menstruates.
Mode of Action:
- Pulsatilla 1x: Delay of first menses in mild, or corrosive, gentile girls, low- spirited.
- Aletris Farinosa Q: Cessation of menses or delayed menses from atony, propuse, black with coagula.
- Viburnum Opulus Q: Menses began ten days early, Pain in ovarian region, white vaginal discharge.
- Sabina Q: Menses continue too long, it may be either bright red or dark.
- Fraxinus Americana Q: Bearing down sensation pains, painfulness and heaviness of uterus.
- Chamomilla Q: Menstrul colic, before the catamenia, Pressure towards the uterus.
- Cimicifuga Racemosacina (Actaea racemosa) Q: Menses profuse, early, dark, Scanty irregular, delayed, or suppressed.
- Senicio Q: Menses every three weeks, very profuse, lasting eight-nine days.
- Calcerea Fluorica 6x: Excessive menses. Prolapsus uteri dragging pains in uterus and thighs.
10-15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 4 times daily.