Dr. Advice No. 7 (Acidity) Composition (Ingredients)
- Abies Nigra 6x
- Carica Papaya Q
- Ferrum Iodatum 6x
- Graphites 6x
- Nux Vomica Q
- Robina Pseudacacia 6x
- Iris Versicolor Q
- Lycopodium 12x
- Pulsatilla Q
- Sulphur 6x
The gastric symptoms with the most pronounced acidity are well authemticatead and are the guiding symptoms. Dull, heavy, aching, nausea, heavy, sour eractions, profwse vomiting of an intensely sour fluid. Great distention of stomach and bowels.
Mode of Action
- Abies Nigra 6x: Stomach feel as if swimming in water, feel cold.
- Carica Papaya Q: Full of wind and distended. There is loss of appetite. Abdomen distended.
- Ferrum Iodatum 6x: Sour and bitter rising for own stomach. Rising up in throat of greasy, acrid, stinging taste.
- Graphites 6x: Pressure in stomach, worse erating. Sometime after. Region of stomach very sensitive to pressure.
- Nux Vomica Q: Wait and pain in stomach, worse erating. Sometime after. Region of stomach very sensitive to pressure.
- Robina Pseudacacia 6x: Sour stomach, dull, heavy, aching dulnuss in stomach.
- Iris Versicolor Q: Great burning distress in epigastrium. Mouth & stomach feel on fire.
- Lycopodium 12x: Eating ever so little creats fullness. Incomplete burning eructations rise only to pharymx, there burn rise houres.
- Pulsatilla Q: Frequent eructations with the taste of what has been eaten. Sensation of sickness in epigastric sugion, especially eating and drinking.
- Sulphur 6x: Drinks much, but eat little. Desire for sweets. Heaviness in stomach feeling of weight.
5-10 Drops with 1/4th cup of water 3-4 times daily after meal.