Dr. Advice No. 75 (Otorrhea) Composition (Ingredients):
- Borax 6x
- Kali Muriaticum 6x
- Calcerea Picrata 6x
- Tellurium 6x
- Mercurius Solubillis 6x
- Hydrastis Canadensis Q
Chronic, catarrhal conditions of the middle ear, snapping and noises in the ear, Earache mastoid, Great effusion the auricle.
Mode of Action:
- Borax 6x: Inflammation of, and swelling of the ears, with discharge of pus.
- Kali Muriaticum 6x: Earache from congestion or swelling of middle ear or Eustachian tubes, with swelling of the glands.
- Calcerea Picrata 6x: Ear, perifollicular inflammation of.
- Tellurium 6x: Painful throbbing in discharge of meatus, in three or four days discharge of watery fluid smelling like fish-pickle.
- Mercurius Solubillis 6x: Discharge of pus from ear, with ulceration of external ear.
- Hydrastis Canadensis Q: Otorrhoea, Thick mucous discharge fullness in forehead and pain.
10-15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily for 3 months.