Dr. Advice No. 79 (Psoriasis) Composition (Ingredients):
- Arsenicum Album 30x
- Arsenicum Iodatum 6x
- Arsenicum Sulphuratum Rubrum 6x
- Petrolium 6x
- Cicuta Virosa 6x
- Hydrocotyle Q
- Asiatica Q
- Acidum Chrysophanicum 6x
Acts as a powerful irritant so used successfully in skin diseases especially in psoriasis. Violent itching, thighs, legs and back of ears, Dry, scaly eruption, Lemon- Coloured Crust.
Mode of Action:
- Arsenicum Album 30x: Skin dry as parchment, yellowish colour of the skin, Hot itching and violent burning in the skin.
- Arsenicum Iodatum 6x: Persistant itching of various parts of body, most of back-Chronic skin affections-Psoriasis.
- Arsenicum Sulphuratum Rubrum 6x: ""T.N.Mclaughlin"" has reported much success in skin cases, esp. in cases of Psoriasis.
- Petrolium 6x: Brown and yellow spot on skin, dead full irritation all over body, itching Psoriasis.
- Cicuta Virosa 6x: Burning, itching, forming thick yellow crusts in skin.
- Hydrocotyle Q: Spots almost circular, with raised scaly edges-yellowish spot on legs.
- Asiatica Q: Psoriasis and herpes asorse left arm and Chest.
- Acidum Chrysophanicum 6x: It has been used with some success in the lower potency internal in Psoriasis.
10-15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily for 6-9 months.