Dr. Advice No. 84 (Prostate Gland) Composition (Ingredients):
- Thuja Q
- Pulsatilla Q
- Baryta Carbonica 6x
- Sabel Serrulata Q
- Staphysagria 6x
- Calcerea Flourica 30x
Enlargement, discharge of prostatic fluid, organ feel. Cold-of unquestioned value in prostatic enlargement and urinary difficulties. Acts on membrano-prostatic portion of urethra, with prostatic trouble.
Mode of Action:
- Thuja Q: Prostatic affections from suppressed or badly- medicated, flow of prostatic fluid.
- Pulsatilla Q: Flow of prostatic fluid, Inflammation of prostate glands.
- Baryta Carbonica 6x: Gleet-Hypertrophied prostate, Diminution sexual desire.
- Sabel Serrulata Q: Testicles tightly drawn up, almost painfully, sense of coldness, enlarged prostate.
- Staphysagria 6x: Chronic prostatitis in old men, pain extending from anus along urethra.
- Calcerea Flourica 30x: Induration of testes, urine causes smarting along urethra, particularly at external orifice.
20-25 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.