Dr. Advice No. 97 (Tonsilitis) Composition (Ingredients):
- Baryta Carbonica 6x
- Guaiacum Q
- Phytolacca Decandra Q
- Lachesis 30x
- Mercurius lodatus Ruber 6x
- Thuja Q
Tonsils swollen, Dark - red appearance, Throat feels rough, narrow, hot, can not swallow anything. Mumps, Follicular pharyngitis. Uvula large with burning pain. Pain at root of tongue extending to ear.
Mode of Action:
- Baryta Carbonica 6x: Sore throat, with swelling of the palate and of the amygdalae.
- Guaiacum Q: Acute tonsillitis, Sharp stitches towards ear on swallowing.
- Phytolacca Decandra Q: Tonsils swollen. Uvula large almost translucent, Throat so dry.
- Lachesis 30x: Swelling of the tonsils, large and small swellings in throat.
- Mercurius lodatus Ruber 6x: Throat inflamed, Burning like hot ashes on swallowing the powder.
- Thuja Q: Shootings from gullet to ears, Swelling of tonsils and throat.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 4 times daily for 3 months.