SBL Ammi visnega cream/Ointment
SBL Ammi Visnaga is indicated for depigmented patches and white spots on the skin.
Leucoderma, also known as vitiligo, is a rare skin disease characterized by white spots and patches. The white patch or spot is called as leucoderma and when it occurs without any preceding disease it is called Vitiligo. Under this skin condition, certain parts of the skin gradually lose color leaving behind white patches. This occurs due to loss of melanin, a dark pigment which gives color to skin. The reason oh white patches on skin varies from person to person.
Causes of white patches on skin:
1. Deficiency disorders
2. Hormonal changesOne of the areas most commonly affected are the lips and the areas around it because the lips are often exposed to sunlight. So white patches are most commonly seen in such area.
Directions of SBL Ammi visnega cream/Ointment
- Apply on the affected area twice a day for atleast 2 to 3 months
- For better results consult a physician.
- Avoid cosmetics like cream, powder and other triggering agents.
- Increase iron deficiency by eating foods such has meat, liver, cereals, beans, lentils and green leafy vegetables.
- Avoid citrus fruits, tamarind, fish, lobsters, crabs and prawns.