SBL Baryta Carbonicum (Baryta Carbonica)
Uses of SBL Baryta Carb
- Extremes of age, Childhood and during old age complaints.
- Glands and their affections are center of action for Baryta Carb.
- Children who are physcially and mentally underdeveloped (stunted development), does not want to play, loss of memory and cannot remember.
- Children who look small for their age and Old people who behave small for their age.
- Marasmus (enlarged glands, protein deficiency) abdomen swollen.
- Thoughts that are misplaced, cannot relate to his own sufferings. Cannot explain own trouble.
- In women for scanty menses, and pain in old maids.
- In men for prostate complaints and swelling of testicles, baryta carb is well indicated.
Common symptoms of SBL Baryta Carb
- Late learning, of all possibilities, may be it study, or doing any work.
- Hemorrhoids that come out during urination is relieved by Baryta carb.
- Foot sweats offensive (bad)
- Burning and drawing pains. Corns that burn and sting.
Important indicated symptoms of SBL Baryta Carbonicum
- Enlarged Tonsils, Enlarged uvula, Lips are dry and cracked. Throat troubles from over use of voice, bleeding gums.
- Swelling of glands, with suppuration( pus formation), that become hard. Glands around the ears painful and swollen. Parotid inflammation.
- Mouth filled with vesicles and foul, bad breath from the mouth.
- Pain in stomach immediately after eating food is relieved by Baryta Crab.
- Cardiac symptoms that are associated with High Blood pressure, blood vessels that are contracted. Palpitations (increased heart beats) on exertion
- Cough that is suffocative and felt more while breathing in air.
- Fatty swellings, in the breast, neck region.
- Swelling of arms with pain in axillary glands.
- Burning pains in Joints with soreness.
thinking of symptoms, lying on painful side.
walking in open air.
Reactions with SBL Baryta carb
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of SBL Baryta Carb
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 1 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two
- In severe, painful affections- a dose half hour.
- In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicines.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.