Uses of SBL Borax
- Shooting pains in teeth which are carious, with shootings in the ears, and headache.
- Ulcers in the gums which bleed easily, with inflammatory swelling of the cheeks, gastric ulcers.
- Eczema of toes and fingers with falling of nails, is relieved with Borax.
- Unhealthy skin; every injury suppurates; nostrils crusty, tip of nose shining red, swelling of tip of nose with dry scabs.
- In young women hair becomes frizzy and tangled, (plica polonica) splits; ingrowing eyelashes, trichiasis (eyelashes turn in or introversion of eyelashes). Useful in hair problem like dandruff.
- Ideal for people who start their complaints like getting scared after hearing voices, noise of any type, sensitive to slightest noise.
- Fear while going downstairs, Child cries as soon as he senses the downward motion.
Common symptoms of SBL Borax
- Discharges are thick, hot and biting.
- Parts usually red in color turn white. The buccal membrane is highly reddened, the palate looks wrinkled, the gums are shrunken, the tongue is often dry, with red blisters on it, mouth hot and dry is markedly seen for Borax prescription.
- Eruption of pimples on face, chin, nose, lips with pain in lower lips. Small vesicles aroung the mouth and on forehead.
- Muco cutaneous membranes are affected (eyes, ears, lips, mouth), Otorrhoea ( Pus or mucus discharged from middle ear), Sticky eyes.
- Great desire to pass urine, with constant soreness of urethra , Urine is hot. Children scream while passing urine.
- Dry cough with heaviness in the chest is indication for Borax.
- Car sickness ( motion sickness in car), motion that causes many complaints.
- There is profuse salivation in the mouth yet feels dryness on the tongue.
Important indicated symptoms of SBL Borax
- It can fight Viral, Bacterial and Fungal infections.
- Aphthous ulcerations of mucous membranes; of mouth with heat, tenderness, great thirst. Ulcers that bleed easily and are tender to touch even of a tongue.
- Aphthae in mouth and on tongue, and inner surface of cheek, bleeding easily; with great heat and dryness of mouth; with cracked tongue.
- Aching breasts when not feeding indicates borax.
- It prevents child from nursing; due to ulcers in the childs mouth, cannot drink milk, hot mouth that makes child unable to drink milk.
- Complaints occurring more on eating salty or sour food is checked with Borax.
- If milk is thick and tastes bad to the child, Borax can give good results if given to the nursing mother.
- Painful nursing with empty sensation in the breast that is relieved by applying pressure.
- Diarrhoea of yellow or green stools day and night, shooting pains in the anus and rectum.
- Painful menses, followed and preceded by white discharge is albuminous, acrid and too hot to touch.
- Borax is used to balance the hormone level.
Cause for the complaints
Sudden noise, Motion of car, Allergy to food, Nutritional deficiency.
touch, eating salty food, warm weather, menstruation, rocking (bending back anf forth continously)
morning time, pressure.
Reactions with SBL Borax
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of SBL Borax
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases- a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.