SBL Calcarea Hypophosphorosa
(Hypophosphite of Lime)
Uses of SBL Calcarea Hypophosphorosa (3X - 6 X)
- It is used mainly in weak people who suffer from weakness
- In anemia, after loss of body fluids.
Common symptoms of SBL Calcarea Hypophophorosa (3X - 6 X)
- When there is complete loss of muscular power with loss of desire to move.
- Pallor of skin, seen due to Low hemoglobin.
Important Indicated symptoms of Calcarea Hypophosphorosa (3X - 6 X)
- Multiple abscesses over the body, or in and around the joints are relieved by this medicine.
- Calcarea Hypophosphorosa helps in headaches, in complaints of pressure on top of head.
- Profuse sweating leading to weakness, debility and loss of strength is well benefited by Calcarea Hypophosphorosa.
- Complaints of coldness of hands and legs.
- Loss of appetite with weakness is checked with Calcarea Hypophosphorosa.
Reactions with Calcarea Hypophosphorosa (3X - 6 X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Calcarea Hypophosphorosa (3X - 6 X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.